Everybody loves coffee and with summer setting in, moving from hot drinks that warm our hands to cold drinks that refresh us, this instant chiller is a winner!
Made with ice cream and coffee, this drink is something you can whip up in minutes and enjoy on a lovely summer evening.
To make this chilled treat you will need
Preparation time - 5 minutes
Makes one chilled glass of cold coffee
3/4th cup milk
1 tsp sugar
1 tsp instant coffee granules/powder
- Using a hand blender, blend the milk and ice cream together until nice and frothy.
- Add the coffee granules and sugar to this and beat again for a minute. Pour in a glass and top it up with a few coffee granules or chocolate powder and serve.
- If you like your coffee strong you can increase the amount of coffee.
- You can reduce the amount of sugar in the coffee as the vanilla ice cream already has sugar in it.
- If your not a big coffee fan, you can make a delicious chocolate drink using ice cream and drinking chocolate or nutella.